ICO Today Magazine News
Education, the pending asset
Education has hardly improved in the last thousand years, and most importantly: no educational model lets people without resources earn money while they study. On the contrary, they have to invest in their own education hoping to earn this money back in the long term.
There are, as we see it, four main problems in education:
- People cannot earn money studying, only spend it.
- Students often lack motivation, so they leave education behind.
- Teachers cannot earn money depending on the value of the students that they generate, and that’s not fair.
- There’s a huge gap between employment and education, and millions of jobs ready to be covered without enough people to do it.
Tutellus.io: A New Paradigm
Tutellus aims to break the status quo, introducing a new paradigm in the student-teacher relationship by the creation of a new decentralized system to strengthen the commitment of both students and teachers. Tutellus is the first educational platform that pays the students for learning (proof of learning) and remunerates the teachers according to their impact in the success of their students (proof of teaching). Tutellus.io solves the problems we have identified in a very simple way:
- Students can earn money learning, without paying.
- Students gain the motivation to help others to learn.
- With the success of their students, teachers themselves get more value out of teaching.
- Companies can hire employees with a matching process and in an efficient way as never before.